Friday, 20 March 2015

Check Please!

Hi Darlings,

Last week my other half and I had some dear friends over for dinner at our apartment and they brought with them a bag of gifts (always welcome!) In this veritable bag of designer tricks was this fabulous Jean Paul Gaultier coat - thank you Debra! With some help from my mother aka Sal, (streetname: "Mum MBE") we've designed three ways to wear.

Enjoy darlings!

RD xoxo

#1 Wear buttoned and belted and let the coat do the talking. Highlight the sexy accents of the coat by wearing with black leather pants and a peek-a-boo shirt





#2 Throw the coat over a leopard print 1940's wiggle dress and finish off with a vintage hat and some Louboutins! Unleash the inner vixen. 







#3 Go for a more casual look with polka dot jeans (any would do) and a sweater in a complimentary colour. A perfect brunch outfit (if you want to make the entire restaurant look at you that is.....you do... you know you do ;)





Outfit one: Pants: Zara, Shirt and Boots: Necessary Clothing
Outfit two: Dress and hat: Vintage, Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Outfit three: Jeans: H&M, Sweater: Primark, Shoes: Zara

Photos by: Denton Taylor


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Pretty great right. Thanks for stopping by Jessica xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great coat!!; )
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this coat is amazing! *_* I can see myself wearing it till the end of time, it goes perfect with everything, I love the styles you created, I can't decide which one is my favorite! Maybe the last one, because of the cute knit and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it i LOVE it! Thanks for stopping by the blog my darling xoxoxox

      Delete
  4. This coat is amazing, so interesting and unique! I think the first look is my favorite! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete