Wednesday, 25 March 2015

China Doll

Hi Fashion Darlings,

Happy Wednesday! Looking out of my window onto glorious Greenwich Village I can see that it's another beautiful, if freezing, day here in NYC. 

In today's post I dress up a sweet little chinese dress that I picked up at an underground market in Pudong, Shanghai. Here it is:







































Enjoy!

RD xoxo



#1 Wear with a leather jacket and some crazy two-tone "flatforms" - these shoes are very big in London right now which means they will be hitting our shores soon USA.
























#2 Throw over a bright vintage coat (this one is from the 40's) and belt it with a vintage belt, add some vintage booties too to dress it down a little.




(It's advisable to iron a jacket like this before use and tie your shoelaces - do as I say not as I do children)


#3 Embrace the chinese theme and add some chinese ballet shoes (these I picked up at another market, this time in Huangpu, Shanghai - near the oldest part of the city in case you're interested). Finish with an avant garde belt.





Look One: Leather Jacket: Topshop, Flatforms: Primark, Tights: Henry Holland
Look Two: Jacket, Belt, Shoes: Vintage
Look Three: Belt Asos

Photos by: Denton Taylor


Reuse and recycle! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment