Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Sari Not Sari

Hi Darlings,

It's been a busy week so I've been a little delayed in posting these. Last week I picked up this sweet little dress, which is actually half of an indian suit, at the Goodwill on 8th street for $10. I immediately skyped Sal and we began plotting our "three ways to wear". This week we shot the three looks that we came up with. 

On a side note, when I called she was in the middle of cooking a christmas pudding for my brother who was over for lunch. Christmas Pudding in March. #hatersgonerhate #rulebreaker #specialoffer 

Enjoy!

#1 Wear with jewel-toned shoes and beehive for a sixties feel




#2 Wear over jeans and sneakers for a more daytime I-just-returned-from-Bali look





#3 Layer different textures and prints for an ethnic feel and pile on the jewelry - the bigger the better!


Look One: Dress: Goodwill, Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Jewelry and Tattoo: Primark
Look Two: Jeans: River Island, Sneakers and Bag: Primark
Look Three: Jacket: River Island, Skirt: A gift from the delightful Debra!! Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Photos by: Denton Taylor

Remember fashion darlings - reuse and recycle! 
xoxo







4 comments:

  1. I would definitely wear the outfut #1 and #2!

    Ann | http://annrobiefashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair and this green tunic!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inspired by the way you styled that top. Each of the looks is so unique. I so want that River Island jacket in the 3rd look!

    http://sunovereden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashlee and Sophie. Enjoying both of your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete