Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Color and Light

Hi Fashion Darlings,

A little nod to Sondheim in the post title there as I am busily reading my script for 'A Little Night Music' which I begin rehearsing next month in West Palm Beach. Expect some beachy shots coming your way soon. 

Today I'm giving the #threewaystowear treatment to this colourful little (very little, yikes!) tunic that I bought at the mecca that is Primark aka Primani. 

Enjoy!

RD xoxo

#1 As Iris Apfel once said "I'm a color person, I've never been known to play it safe". With that in mind, why not throw on some neon wedges and become a walking rainbow. 

#2 For those days when shaving your legs is just too much hassle, wear the tunic over some jeans. Why not add a bejeweled turban too, go on...you're not driving...
# 3 For a cooler day wear over a shirt and add some knee length socks. Sure, I look mildy insane but "more is more and less is a bore!" 



























































































































Tunic: Primark
Outfit One: Wedges: Primark
Outfit Two: Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Turban: Miss Selfridge, Shoes: Zara, Cardigan: Primark
Outfit Three: Shirt: H&M, Socks: Who the hell knows where their socks come from? Shoes: Primark

Photos: Denton Taylor

Not to go all "Jerry's Final Thought" on yo asses, but I thought you might enjoy this little look behind the curtain. Sure fashion blogging and musical theatre is pretty glamourous, but there are many not-so-glam moments. For example, the moment that a spider landed on my hand mid-shoot and Denton my photographer kept shooting. The result? This gem:
























Love Ruthie Darling xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment