Friday, 26 June 2015

Rachel Marie Designs

Hello Fashionistas,

Yesterday I landed in West Palm Beach, Florida, to begin work on 'A Little Night Music' at the Palm Beach DramaWorks. Hurrah! Of course I'm playing a Countess (FINALLY, the role I was born to play #royalty) and I'm in glorious Palm Beach. This means you can expect an upcoming #threewaystowear post featuring either Edwardian ballgowns or the Palm Beach uniform of a turban and kaftan, smoking a cigarette through a 2ft cigarette holder.  Something to look forward to...

Today on the blog however, I am featuring the beautiful jewelry of Rachel Marie Designs. I absolutely love her collection: glamourous yet subtle, with a distinctly vintage feel. Check out her website for more of her fabulous creations.

Here is the necklace she kindly gifted me worn #threewaystowear

#1 Wear with a high-necked dress so that the necklace has the perfect backdrop. Very Audrey Hepburn-chic. 



#2 For a more urban feel add a splash of neon. #downwiththekidsbruh

#3 FULL.OUT.GLAMOUR. This is not the rehearsal divas. "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still....mainly shopping at H&M...."
Neon Necklace: River Island
Collar Necklace: H&M

Photos by the wonderful Denton Taylor

Happy Friday Darlings!
xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment