Friday, 10 July 2015

Opening Night

Happy Friday Fashionistas,

It's opening night down here in West Palm Beach! I am absolutely thrilled to be playing every acerbic-witted actress' dream role of Charlotte. #typecastandlovingit




One of the most marvelous things about working in theatres around the country for a fashion blogger can be summed up in two words: COSTUME SHOP. Endless racks of vintage clothing and costumes just dying to be taken out into the street for a fashion shoot. 

Over the next few posts I will showcase some of the delicious discoveries I have made whilst ransacking the wardrobe department at the Palm Beach Dramaworks. Shoutout to Wardrobe Mistress Linda Shorrock who is currently tied up in a storage closet.

First, a little 70's action. Cute, but **be warned** polyester and the Florida heat do not mix well. I smell great right now.

RD xoxo 











Dress and shoes: Vintage

Photos by: Nanique Gheridian - thanks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not to be dramatic, but I am literally dying to see the finds you dag out from the vintage treasures! This is my dream, to be able to dig through so many beautiful items from the past! If I had the opportunity to have a peek at Boardwalk Empire's wardrobe, I'd wet myself!

    ReplyDelete