Tuesday, 18 August 2015

SheInside

Hello Fashionistas,

I am writing to you from sunny England where I have been for the last two weeks, visiting family and friends and hitting up the fabulous shops and markets of London town. Photos coming very soon....

Today on the blog I am showcasing a dress gifted to me by the wonderful online fashion mecca that is SheInside. Thanks team!

Here it is #threewaystowear 

Happy Summer my lovely FashionSquad!

Love,
Ruthie Darling xo


#1 If you're going to go all neon-cyclist-chic at least match the shoes too. Also be warned: whenever I wear this outfit I find myself singing "'let's get VISIBLE" in my head to the tune of Olivia Newton-John's "Let's Get Physical". Could just be me though...





#2 Overlay the skirt with another long lace number, belt it and add a hat. Also check out the Iris Apfel sunnies I have on. I bought them in an old lady pharmacy in Palm Beach. They were right next to the turbans...



#3 For a more romantic look, I added a cropped grey t-shirt, some hologram sandals and a statement necklace. Tones down the neon somewhat and gives the dress a more casual vibe. 



Photos by the wonderful Denton Taylor


Oh and just incase you thought I'd made it through a shoot without being a total idiot, think again:

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your three ways to wear, they always inspire me to be more playful with mixing different types of clothing! Adore the third outfit the most! I've seen many bloggers sporting this dress, but you my dear wear it like no other, just marvelous! Jeez, I don't know why I started sounding British all of a sudden, maybe from the excitement :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! so glad you liked it. Sounding British works for me - I'm in London right now!

    ReplyDelete